Donations Needed for Band Camp & Competitions
Competitions take up the entire day. We provide a snack and water as well as a meal to the student throughout the day. During band camp our kids get hot and thirsty and consume a lot of Gatorade.
This summer, add an item per month to your grocery list. Every band family is asked to donate 2 or 3 items from the list below. One item must be (2)- 24 or 32 packs of water. All items must be brought to the 1st week of band camp (7/24-7/28). Thank you for your help!
- 24 or 32 count packs or larger of water
- Granola bars, Nutrigrain bars, etc.
- Individual packs of crackers, cookies, chips
- Individual fruit cups (no heavy syrup)
- Large pack of stryofoam plates
- Large bottle or Gatorade (Glacier Freeze original yellow)
- Large container of spoons and forks
- 12 or 16 oz. cups